Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shyte Venue Redux Uno: TROLLY STOP

TROLLY STOP .

Okay to be fair I like this bar, its owners, sometimes the kids of the owners, (sometimes) ;). The food is great, the architecture is interesting and they seem to stock all the hoighty toighty beers my friends like. But, and its a bigger but than the one I'm sitting on, (that line was stolen from a cartoon about oscar wilde) anyway the patio is awesome if you can find a seat which is never. The monday and thursday dollar draft nights seem to bring out the most annoying douches whoever douched the earth with their bags of douchery. The patio turns into a sea of crooked white ballcaps. I'm sure they would prefer the beer in red cups and they all have to shout so everyone can here about their jeep wrangler's and their girlfriends latest orange tan, and Phish, and also Phish. I havent even gotten to the music because nothing they play there I would consider music. Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to here accoustics (which are for Pussies and Grampas I think you know it, that was also stolen from a cartoon.) than go to Peach's or some other place in Yellow Springs. I hope Trolly knows I'm kiddin'. I'm not kidding about this part, you're not Fraze Pavillion you dont have to program music for 60 plus middle of the road suburban baby boomers ALL THE TIME! Book some sort of rock and or roll band with new fangled amplified electrics guitars and scare the frat boys away if only for one night a week. I know its hard to change but everyone does it to survive. All I am saying is give Rock a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment